Starbucks Fall Menu LEAVES a Mark

Read The Comet’s take on the new fall menu items from Starbucks!
Starbucks Fall Menu LEAVES a Mark

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Kayla Taylor - Staff Writer
Kayla Taylor – Staff Writer

I’ve never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte before, so this was a new experience for me. There’s a lot more pumpkin than spice in the flavoring. The drink left a long-lasting taste in my mouth, which was a little unpleasant, so I recommend having gum or a water bottle with you when you’re done with the drink. It seems a lot more flavorful than most lattes, at least that I’ve drank, so if you’re looking for a sweet fall pumpkin-y drink, then this is the one for you! 

Anya Heany – Staff Writer

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

For most people, fall brings up thoughts of warm fires and cozy drinks, and although it seems this drink is the opposite of this, it was the perfect blend between summer and fall. While the cold coffee brought memories of hot summer days, the pumpkin flavor prepared me to enter the coziness of fall. This drink is far less sweet than other cold brews. The pumpkin flavor is only present in the cold foam, so if you are a person looking for a coffee drink with a hint of fall flavoring – and a lot of caffeine – then this drink is perfect for you!

Erin McGinnis – Staff Writer

Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte

If you love chai, this is the drink for you. The word “fall” is represented in this drink. I love chai and you can definitely taste it within this drink. The top is coated with the spices of pumpkin while underneath is chai filled. If you’re wanting an iced morning drink for fall, choose this!

Jay Boulier - Staff Writer
Jay Boulier – Staff Writer

Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso

This drink is a nice treat to have in the morning, with lots of espresso and great apple taste. I was really tired then I tried it and it woke me up immediately. It’s so good that I’d recommend it to anyone.

Carson Lemon – Co-Editor-in-Chief

Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato

The first sip of the drink was a pleasant surprise. The taste of apple and oat milk both come through surprisingly well but I wouldn’t recommend this drink to someone who wants coffee, it’s more of a dessert and extremely rich. The taste reminded me of a warm apple crisp, which I typed before I realized that is literally the name of the drink.

Zoe Yaney – Staff Writer

Baked Apple Croissant

The first bite of the apple croissant was tasty because of how warm and gooey it was. The apple croissant’s look can make someone think of apple pie. I wouldn’t suggest this snack if you don’t like apple pie, but if you do, then this is for you. It has an exact apple pie flavor with the warm apple and cinnamon toppings.

Pumpkin & Pepita Loaf

Jayda Stocker – Section Editor

By the looks of the loaf, one would assume the bread tastes like bird food. After my first bite, I was suddenly back to third-grade hearing, “don’t judge a book by its cover”. This pumpkin loaf was the perfect consistency. It’s not dry but not too moist at the same time. The flavoring itself reminds me a lot of the pumpkin chai tea latte which is another of my personal favorites. If you like pumpkin and a nice filling snack, order this!